Dentures are an inexpensive way to replace missing teeth. It is made of acrylic resin, sometimes in conjunction with various metals and porcelain. A denture will improve chewing ability, speech and provide support for facial structures and muscles, and typically enhances a smile.
There are two types of dentures:
Replace all teeth. They are made when all of your natural teeth are missing. You may have a full denture on the upper and on the lower jaw.
This type of denture is suitable for people who still have some of natural teeth. It can fills the space created by missing teeth, and it prevents other teeth from changing position.
Dentures can be attached to dental implants.
We are offering dentures and extractions at an extremely affordable and fair price.
Dentures Made the Old Fashioned Way
Denture and partial fabrication has become a lost art. We make sure that each and every denture and partial not only meet our high standards, but that our patients approve them before they are finally processed.
We can do this because we make our own dentures and partials. Below is a description of how we make our full dentures. The information below is for internal use, but for the sake of transparency, we are not afraid to let our patients know that you have a friend in the denture business. Conyers Denture and Implant Center is family owned and has been serving the Metro Atlanta area since 1976.
- All edentulous patients must have a PAN prior to any treatment. All medical information must be reviewed and all medical alerts reviewed.
- If the patient has any allergies, then the effect or what happens when they take that medication must be noted.
- The doctor will examine the patient and create the treatment plan. This treatment plan will be entered ideally in the treatment room by the doctor or assistant. This will provide the front desk time to print and review while not taking up time they could use to answer the phone.
- The financial coordinator will then present to the patient cost and payment options.
- Once the patient has agreed to the treatment by signing the treatment plan, the clinical staff will begin.
- Size the trays for the edentulous arch
- Each green bowl should have 3 packed and measured scoops of alginate the corresponding water in measuring cup, if it is cold out be sure to let water stand or use water from jug due to the fact cold water will set slow and make alginate runny.
- Once impressions are taken, have them verified by lab or doctor
- Fill out lab slip. Make sure to fill it out completely with tooth and gum shade
- The first visit is the wax rim or bite
- The second visit is the wax rim with teeth try- in
- The third is the delivery
- That is for the economy denture if we are doing the standard or premium it will require a visit to fabricate a master cast made from custom trays which will be the second visit after the initial impressions are taken.
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, CareCredit, and most insurances. We do not accept personal checks.
Get a Full Set of Dentures Starting at $900
Ready to Have a Full Set of Teeth Again?